Burgertory Experience

23:05

   Hey my dear earthlings! How did you guys spent your Merdeka holiday? For me, it was just a hectic weekend as i moved down to my new house in Seremban because my semester just started today. Though it was the first day, i am feeling so exhausted and stressful plus overwhelmed by all the orientation talks, programme and the amount of hard work we need to pour in this semester. Ohh well, this is just the beginning of a challenging future. I will make it!


   Alright, let's get back to the point of today's post. 2 weeks ago, me and my girls--Laine and Sarina plus Moi. We headed to Burgertory, a new and popular burger outlet in the ever so busy SS15, Subang. We tagged along Moi to his gathering with college friends who suggested this awesome dining place. I've heard so much from the Internet about how great their pork burgers are, hence, i was very thrilled to test them out.




We were early!!

The HUGE menu
    Anyway my order of the day was a Smokey Moo, same goes to Laine. Sarina had Portobello Classic and Moi's choice was B Plus. Our beef burger--Smokey Moo were well cooked, well seasoned but i find it a bit too dry. Sarina on the other hand loves her pork burger and Moi adores its juiciness too. For me, i don't find my burger special, just an ordinary beef burger. I guess Burgertory is only good for its pork burger?

Moi's B Plus--RM 18
Double Patty with Double Cheese

My Smokey Moo--RM 15
comes with a closed paper bag,  Westland smoked cheese, wood chips cool smoke

Sarina's Portobello Classic--RM 18
Cheddar Mild Cheese, Fried Portobello Mushroom

The thrilled Sarina
   Despite the disappointment with the beef burger i had, i kind of love the interior concept of Burgertory. Although it got its name from 'Purgertory', but the design is nothing like it. It was rustic, cozy and warm. The plus point is, they DIY their own outlet. They basically renovated the place from scratch, transforming a simple first floor shop into an amzing burger hideout. Cudos for that! Pricing is quite affordable, around RM 17 per person if you go for the set, which comes with a burger, chips and refillable drinks.

 
Lastly, my ootd
Crochet top from Cotton On, random white tank top, blue faded jeans from Primark, sequins flats from Debenhams and random bag from Isetan.
     Frankly, Burgertory is good but not great enough to be memorable. Perhaps next time i should try out their pork burger? Anyway, wifi is hard to get around Seremban, so sorry again for my late updates. Please bear with me and i promise you i'll bring you guys more and more wonderful culinary experience! xoxo

Contact info~
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Burgertory

You Might Also Like

0 comments