Let's do breakfast~

23:26


   I'm a morning person. I sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning. I adore breakfast. I seldom skip one. Even though i was late for my class, i'll still make sure i grab a muesli bar before heading out. I MUST have breakfast every day. I love all kinds of breakfast from English breakfast to a simple kaya toast. Plus, coffee or any hot drinks is a MUST too. Hence, today, i'm going to share with you one of my favourite breakfast spot since years ago.


TADAA...The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


   Introducing The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL)! I think most of the people in Malaysia doesn't know that CBTL serves all-day-breakfast. Some may not even recognise it as a premium cafe outlet as Starbucks is a more popular choice here thanks to their awesome marketing strategies. Anyway,  i find CMTL's coffee is compatible to Starbucks ones and their breakfast sets are really amazing and all rounded.

   Me and my family has been a loyal customer to CBTL for years, mainly because we love their coffee, breakfast and ambience. CBTL offers a wide range of choices under their all-day breakfast menu. For each order, a complimentary coffee or tea will be given. The coffee flavors vary every day, depending on the brew of the day. My personal favourites are The Egg & Salmon and also The Break 'O' Day. The salmon is always fresh and well seasoned, the crust of the bun is simply beautiful and the aroma of the daily brew is so intense and captivating. This is what keep us coming again and again each weekend to dine and chat, kick-starting our beautiful day.

MENU

Egg and Salmon: RM 18.50++

Pancake Platter: RM 17.50++

Egg Club Sandwich: RM18.50++
p/s: The Egg Club Sandwich is amazingly filling with generous amount of cheese, ham and egg sandwiched between a freshly-baked bread.

   Furthermore, free coffee refill is available until 11am daily. Ohh, if you are a Citibank Platinum Card holder, you are eligible to a 20% discount off the total bill when you pay with it. Citibank Gold Card and others card holder will also enjoy a 10% discount off the total amount when you dine in CBTL. So, what are you waiting for? Go to your nearest CBTL outlet to enjoy a hearty breakfast and premium coffee with friends and family!!!
CBTL Auto City, Juru outlet.

 Website: http://www.coffeebean.com.my/

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Come to think of it...I have not once had breakfast at coffee bean. Maybe I should. And I envy you being the morning person. I am not ...although it is probably on my resolution list every new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sycookies, it feels kinda weird being the odd one among my friends, they sleep very late at night. LOL. It's rather easy to sleep and wake up early, just make sure you don't nap in the evening. :)
      p/s: you have a lovely blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You have an awesome blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worker can't speak english....all menu are in English. I try to speak english to a fat malay women she reply me with malay....

    ReplyDelete