Fat Boy's: The Burger Bar, Publika

19:36

   "What?!! Publika again?!!" LOL. I know, i know, I have been posting reviews about Publika's restaurant over and over..but i just couldn't help it, totally in love with this cool hang out place..teehee..even my family is influenced by me. Therefore, my dad brought us there 2 weeks ago and we decided to give Fat Boy's Burger a try since i've heard so much good review about it from my peers.

   Fat Boy's Burger Bar is a new highlight in town with branches in Singapore as well. It's something like an American food outlet with obvious influence on its interior design: simple, direct and a little 80's black and white floor tiles. They have a semi-open kitchen concept where you can see what's going on in the kitchen. However, for me, it's just an opening for me to see when is my food gonna come!! LOL



   Besides, Fat Boy's offers a huge variety flavors of burger ranging from patties (beef, lamb, pork, chicken) to buns (sesame/wheat), sauces and add-ons. It's amazing to see their step-by-step instruction on how to create your own customised burger written on one of the walls. CREATIVE. I'm loving the music they played also, all those 80's classic, from The King of Pop, Michael Jackson to Elvis Presley, such an enjoyment to dine in here.

   Okayyyy, moving on to the food, le bro ordered Fat Boy's signature: The FAT BASTERD. It's basically a sesame bun, sandwiching 2 pieces of succulent beef patties (can choose the other meats as well), cheddar cheese, bacon (!!!), an egg with their special BBQ sauce. I ordered the smaller version of this which is The WHOOPER. The difference is that mine has only 1 patty. All burgers comes with fries and some lettuce and tomato. Well, what can i say? The beef was very juicy and well-seasoned as i like my beef medium rare! :) The barbecue sauce mix all the ingredients together, making this burger so irresistable!!! No wonder so many people praising it all these while. However, the fried steak that daddy ordered wasn't up to standard. We find it a little bit too dry. I don't blame it, cause after all, it's a BURGER BAR. LOL.
the legendary FAT BASTERD!!!

The Whooper~
daddy's fried steak with mashed and coleslaw.

   I'm very pleased with this place and will definitely bring my friends here one day!! :). Next stop, i'm gonna visit Fat Boy's competitor: My Burger Lab at Sea Garden, PJ. Stay tuned!! ;) xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments