New template, new beginning!

22:40

   Hi my dear readers!! As you have already noticed, i just changed my blog's look and what do you think? Girly? Pretty? Appealing? LOL. Actually, i've always wanted to change my previous boring look of le blog, but couldn't find the time and motivation to do it. Tonight, i wasn't feeling very well and started going all emo, dark and whiny. Hence, i thought of giving my blog a new look, at the same time, giving myself a fresh start in life.

   Stumbled across this design and it instantly stroked me. By just looking at the color and little kiddy stuff on top brighten up my moody night. Sigh, life goes on even when you don't feel like it. So just pick yourself up and move on!! Alright, signing off now, thanks for reading my frustration, i feel so much better now!! xoxo

Show the world your smile, your bright side and keep the dark ones to yourself :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments