Food Diary: Japanese Cuisine--UMai-Ya, Puchong

23:08

   Hi my dear earthlings! Today is gonna be my first food diary, which means that you will see lots of food photos and less words because i forgot how was the experience at UMai-Ya. I'm so sorry guys, thanks to my procrastination, i have to resolve to this. This is really not my usual style but hey, at least this could stimulate your palate and perhaps your salivary glands? LOL. Anyway, hope you will enjoy this very brief update.

My grilled salmon and sashimi set
Their sashimi was amazingly fresh
Joven's mixed seafood set--RM 35++
lo
Ms Zheng's Cha Soba and Sashimi Set--RM 43++
Beautiful Cha Soba!
Just a random paper art on the wall.

   Food was good, service was not bad, but note that you might need to make a reservation before coming at weekend night because it will be packed with hungry diners. Kitchen closes at 3pm for lunch so make sure you come earlier than that. Pricing wise, it is around RM 35 per person.


Contact info~

Phone No: 03-80751113

You Might Also Like

0 comments