dressing up!!!

14:53

   Hello peeps!! I'm back in my home sweet home AGAIN. LOL, and i'm all set to start off my to-do-list, ok maybe not so set but anyway i'm feeling positive. Hmm, nothing much for this post, basically it's just some crap and it's not so read-worthy lol but i'll still gonna write it, just some updates.

   Alrite, so last weekend i went to Tambun for seafood, but the restaurant was just standard, and the environment was average and not worth writing. However, i did go to Queensbay Mall on Sunday for a shopping spree with mummy!! <3 So much of a return and i must say this:" a loads of shopping bag girl is a happy girl". lol.

   I found a ladies boutique here which i must mention. It was initially spotted by me in KL but i didnt know that they started a branch here in Queensbay Mall!!! I must say i was so excited when i see dressingpaula here. Without any hesitation i dragged mummy there with me and started scanning+choosing+trying+figuring-whether-to-buy-or-not. LOL. The shop's main style is sweet and feminine and urban, which hit my fashion buds too! ^.^ The price is above average, which ranges from rm79.90-rm159.90. Blouses, dresses, short pants, trousers, skirts, gowns, accessories, you name it, they have it all!

   Another awesome detail about this boutique is the interior decor and some interesting quotes written on the wall. It makes me feel that wow, this brand has got style and ideas. That's why i love it so much!! However, sadly, i couldnt find my size so i left with nothing. SOB!!!! On the other hand, my mum was so satisfied and took me so long to drag her out of there..sigh..

   Conclusion, i love shopping and i will not stop until i drop!! Wahahaha..evil smirk* till then..adieus~

You Might Also Like

0 comments