Japanese fine-dining

23:54

     I'm BACK!! sighh..after almost half a year, i'm feeling damn failed now, as a blogger, really thanks to my super-packed uni life..just finished 2 summatives and i'm having a 5 weeks study leave and after that, will be my end-of-semester papers which are super stressful but right now, all i wanna do is to give myself a break for a few days, starting now, recommending another new found Japanese fine dining restaurant!! =)

    Well, to start with, dont you agree that Japanese cuisine is SO universal now? Almost everyone from different culture and country can accept this tradition yet cutting-edge cuisine? (WOW, so many c-letters XD) Personal experience: when me and my friends are going out, indecisive over food, Jap is always the solution!! I, myself adores them, simply because i'm a halophilic person, means seafood..(pardon me, medical student syndrome =D) and the freshness, healthy and complicated taste of jap food made me craving for more!! OK, cut the crap, introducing my new-favourite Japanese restaurant~KURA Japanese Restaurant @ One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya. Here's the link:http://www.oneworldhotel.com.my/dine/kura-japanese-restaurant/

     So, my mum brought us there on one fine sunday for lunch. At first, we were like, 'mummy, are you serious?  is there any special occasion?', cause it's not normal for us to spend so much over lunch. LOL. She just smirked and the rest is self-explanatory. Surprisingly, it's not THAT expensive for a 5 star hotel standard jap food. I expected like 80 bucks per person but it ended up half of my expectation and most importantly the food is amazingly delicious!!

     We ordered 4 set lunch, couldn't really remember the Jap name for each of them, but basically it's Unagi, Terriyaki Salmon and Saba set all served with green appetizer, Japanese round rice, Sashimi, fruits, pickles, Miso soup and another daily special side dish. Gosh, what could i say? Fantastic? Awesome? Nah, words are just too few to describe the beauty of it. My Terriyaki salmon was so fresh, juicy and perfectly cooked until you could see all the muscle fibre of it. The green appetizer also offered a moderate acidity of lime to kick start your taste bud for the line of surprise they had for us later one. We had 6 pieces of skilfully sliced, thick and tender salmon, tuna and mackerel. Together with wasabi and light jap soy sauce, immediately brought up the natural fatty taste of salmon, icy freshness of tuna and mackerel. Everything goes nicely with each other and i was a really really happy kid.

      Ok, i guess my description won't do much help, so here's some photos to share.. enjoy!! =)



perfect environment for business, meetings and gatherings~










 

You Might Also Like

0 comments