Fahrenheit 600, Publika, Mont Kiara

21:12

   T.G.I.F! I can't believe it's Friday already. After a long week of assignments, classes, presentations, projects and more, i can finally hit the off button, and have some 'me-time'. What's better to take some time to sit down and write about a new blog entry to share with you guys another new cafe i visited recently right? The star of the day is again, coffee & cake (what else is new?) from Fahrenheit 600, Publika. I went there 2 weeks ago with some of my crazy girlfriends. T'was a fun day out indeed! :)




   Fahrenheit 600 is located just behind Ben's, Publika. It is well known for its brick oven which they use to bake their signature pizza at the temperature non other than 600 F. The ambiance itself has an old Italian feel, with bricks, woods and warm lighting.

Strawberry Royal Cake--RM 10.90++

   A simple sponge cake, soaked in syrup, sandwiching some fresh whipped cream and fresh strawberries. This is a very feminine and simple dessert. I like the softness of the sponge cake, but it was too sweet to my liking.

Hot Cappuccino--RM 8.90++

   My cappuccino was good, but not memorable. I like its richness, nutty, earthy coffee flavor, along with creamy goodness of the milk. The best thing was the unique coffee art i received. I am still trying to figure out what exactly the barista gave me. A swan perhaps?

Hot Mocha--RM 9.90
Salted Caramel Latte--RM 9.90

   A special flavor coffee that you hardly get elsewhere. However, i would still prefer Kaffa Espresso Bar's version.

Latte--RM 8.90++
   Overall, their coffee was enjoyable, desserts was delighting. I would love to try their brunch and pizza menu next time. I believe i will be impressed since those are their specialty. Nevertheless, i enjoyed the service and ambiance that day. You can truly relax and unwind yourself with friends, over a cup of good caffeine. That's all for the day, enjoy your week ahead! xoxo

me and the girls!
Contact info~
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fahrenheit600

You Might Also Like

0 comments