Brunch with Brother @ Epicuro, Damansara Utama

18:06

   I'm always a morning person. I like to wake up to smell of coffee and hearty breakfast. Fortunately, my brother shares the same fondness as me in the food aspect, but he is definitely not the early bird person. Therefore, sometimes we will go for random cafe hopping, trying out their breakfast menu, sip some coffee and just relaxing and fully enjoy the cafe ambiance. Today, i wanna share with you one of the many cafe we went together--Epicuro, Damansara Utama.

   Epicuro is one of the many brunch cafe in the busy vicinity of PJ Uptown. It has been around the neighbourhood for some time, but i've read some good reviews online and decided to give it a try myself. Facing the LDP, Epicuro is not easy to miss. We got ourselves some caffeine with Cappucino and Flat White. Mains will be Epicuro's signature Waffle Brunch and a Sausage Spinach Scramble Eggs.

Flat White & Cappucino--RM 10+ each
Waffle Brunch--RM 18.90+

Sausage Spinach Scramble Eggs--RM 17.90+


   I kind of like the combination of sweet and savoury in my breakfast waffle dish. Waffle itself was soft and sweet, i would prefer a little bit bigger portion in this dish. Brother's Scramble Eggs was soft and fluffy, again portion needs to be bigger for hungry siblings like us. Coffee was average, creamy and earthy, just enough to give us a morning kick.


   With so many brunch cafe around the city, i'm still looking for my muse, the one and only that can satisfy my selective palate and please my purse as well. If you have any recommendation, please feel free to drop me a message via Facebook, Twitter or even Instagram!! For more information, check out your top left corner! Have a nice day ahead!

More information~
Address: 20, Jalan SS21/35, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/epicuro.my
Website: http://epicuro.my/

You Might Also Like

0 comments