KL's hidden jewel: That Latte Place

16:32



   It's always awesome to be awoken by the smell of coffee while opening my heavy eyes from my bed. After wash up, welcomed by a cup of warm latte by your bedside with breakfast all prepared for you is one of my biggest dream in life. I know, many would say 'such a silly girl with stupid dream', but for me, having this breakfast in bed is a luxury with my tight schedule. Well, no harm hoping and wishing for the perfect guy who can make this happen right girls? Anyway, today i'm going to blog about this hidden KL's breakfast spot in non other than the busy Ampang--That Latte Place.


   I visited That Latte Place before my exam week with dearest Daddy. It was a spontaneous visit as i accompanied daddy to KL to run some business errands. He suddenly said, 'hey let's go grab breakfast!'. Therefore, i decided to bring him to That Latte Place as we were in the neighbourhood. It's pretty challenging to locate it for first timer like me. Just take the left turning right after Gleneagles Hospital, follow the road to locate Persiaran Ritchie. You will find yourself in front of a red, old building Yayasan Seni. Don't doubt it, the cafe is located within the compound of the building. Parking is freely available inside.

Order here!


   Yup, the cafe is located in the midst of Yayasan Seni's outdoor garden. There are 2 restaurant, That Latte Place is located slightly behind. Even though it was a weekday, this cafe is packed with working people as well as youngsters like me. I ordered Eggs Benedict for myself and Hearty Breakfast for Daddy. Latte is their best seller, so we got ourselves each a cup.

Hot Latte--RM 9 each



Egg's Benedict--RM 18


Runny Yolk!! Check!

Hearty Breakfast--RM 18
   Thumbs up for the meal that day! I absolutely love the egg's benedict. Two perfectly poached egg with light Hollandaise sauce. I love how weightless the sauce was. The toasts were lightly toasted and the mushroom had minimum earthy taste which i really appreciate. Daddy's Hearty Breakfast was quite standard, just like any other Big Breakfast offered elsewhere. The star of the meal was definitely the latte! The coffee punch was quite strong, you get all the flavors of a good coffee bean. It tasted nutty, earthy with slight acid punch. I like how smooth the entire drink tasted but with a strong kick in the end, leaving a trail of caffeine. That's how good the coffee was.



   Overall, i was quite pleased with That Latte Place. Good food, great coffee, gracious environment and excellent service. It'll take a while for you to locate this place but i assure you, it'll be worth the ride! Pricing is considered slightly above average, around RM 27 per person. They offer afternoon tea set as well, hope to try that one day. That's all for this post, have a great weekend!

Contact info~
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/That.Latte.Place
Address: 333, Perisaran Ritchie, 55000 Kuala Lumpur

You Might Also Like

0 comments